Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hot new link

That fantastically creative export from Waterford - Grainne - just showed me the Channel 4 site Picture This. If you want to get into photography, and would like some help/critique on your photos and your techniques, this is a great place to start.
Check out some of Grainne's work at www.grainnequinlan.com.
As 2008 kicked off, one of the promises I made to myself was to gift myself some photoplay time, to make sure I leave space for the fun stuff - the taking of the photos that I just love to take. So last week I headed to a spot that I've been promising myself to shoot for ages but never got to it (its the 'putting it on the long finger' gene, my cousin tells me!). Over 24hours I traveled to this spot twice to get the picture I had dreamed of many times, and here it is...
.... who says dreams don't come true...

No comments: